LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! Enviably situated for pleasant living in the highly sought-after River Bend development, within the highly desirable National Harbor, Potomac River area, this late 1960âs -style 5-bedroom 3-bath California Rancher greets you with a treasure of lifestyle features. In addition, the generous yard provides plenty of recreation opportunities at home, scaling just over 1/2 an acre. On the other side of the "Hello" mat, many lifestyle advantages such as Teak hardwood flooring, sliding glass doors, and exposed beam high vault ceilings, are visually and acoustically pleasing throughout the home coated in natural light. The main-floor master bedroom with a private jacuzzi bath is a peaceful refuge for winding down at night and the springboard to begin tomorrow anew. Enjoy the option to cozy up to one of the brick-layered, wood-burning fireplaces on either floor or entertain guests from the wet bar as they walk down to the basement. You will pinch yourself over the spectacular views of the Potomac River, natural woods, and the twilight from your vantage point as you step out of the dine-in kitchen into the rear enclosed porch, which has a built-in grill. The basement is also conveniently outfitted with a full-size washroom, two guest bedrooms, a workshop, a bonus recreation room, and ample storage space. The wrap-around deck is the perfect platform for the household chef, while outdoor furniture transforms the brick patio into an extension of the home and the sky into your blue or starry ceiling with the option of a second patio. This property site includes a swimming pool, koi pond, or hot tub connections. The home sits on a quiet cul-de-sac, with shopping and dining options of the Tanger Outlets, MGM Grand Casino, Gaylord National Resort, and the enticements of The Capital Wheel minutes away. In addition, commutes to Joint Base Andrews, Bolling Air Force Base, and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) are only a short drive away. Your future self will thank you for acting fast on this one!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,252 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Insulated
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Bar, Fire Sprinklers, Beamed, Vaulted, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Enclosed, Screened-in, Porch, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price